meet the teachers

Tracie Hudson
As a young girl, I loved "collecting stuff " - stationery, stickers and lots of little embellishments, so discovering the hobby of scrapbooking was the perfect fit for me. I began scrapbooking during the Summer of 2005 and now focus all of my extra time on creating scrapbook pages filled with special memories of my family and friends.

My first scrapbooking acheivement was being named as one of The Best of Bristish Scrapbooking talents of 2006 and since then my work can be found in numerous magazines, as well as in advertising and galleries of the manufacturers I have designed for.

I currently serve on design teams for manufacturers Prima Marketing and Sassafras, as well as being a member of the Pencil Lines Inspirational Sketch Team. I am also an approved Prima Educator which has enabled me to share my passion for crafting across many continents including Europe, the States and South Africa.

My style could be be described as detailed and layered, as I love cutting, crafting and altering paper to create truly dimensional layouts. As an experienced teacher, I look forward to bringing amazing classes with fabulous products to Belgium, as well as sharing my great passion for this wonderful hobby with the ladies who will be attending The Scraptastic Event.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
Tanya Watts
I am Tanya Helena Watts, born and raised in Northen England and moved to Belgium many years ago. As a Mixed Media Artist and Ranger Educator i love working with Ranger products to distress and alter things .I started off as a scrapbooker and have of course never lost my love for photos.


My layouts have been published in many issues of Mijn Creatieve Hobby and quite a few other magazines all over Europe.

I can teach you all there is to know about inks and paints,and mich more! i invite you to join me in my classes.



Ik ben Tanya Helena Watts, geboren en getogen in het noorden van Engeland maar ben al vele jaren in België. Als Mixed Media Artist en Ranger Educator hou ik er enorm van om te werken met Ranger producten om te distressen en objecten te veranderen. Ik ben als scrapbooker begonnen en ik ben natuurijk mijn liefde voor fotos nooit verloren! Mijn scrappaginas zijn reeds gepubliceerd in vele edities van 'Mijn Creatieve Hobby' en vele andere magazines verspreid over Europa.

Ik kan je alles leren wat er te leren valt over inkten en verven en nog veel meer! ik nodig je uit om me te vergezellen in mijn workshops

--------------------------------------------------
 
 
Birgit Koopsen
is married to Erik and proud mom of Anne (1994), Lennart (1995) and Marlijn (2003). She lives in Winsum, in the North of the Netherlands. Birgit started scrapbooking in October 2003 and this hobby soon became an addiction! In February 2004 she started organizing crops at her home, soon to be follow by teaching workshops and demonstrating at craft stores and at the Dutch wholesaler Kars. She was a designer for different design teams and in the past few years her work has been published in multiple national and international magazines and idea books. Nowadays Birgit has her own company and works as a freelance designer/demonstrator and still teaches workshops and crops in her own studio. Next to all this she is a co-owner of the “Creative Buzz” which offers workshops in the North of the Netherlands. Birgit’s style is graphic with a freestyle touch. She loves adding nice details and lots of color. Would you like to know more about her or her work than you can find her here.



is getrouwd met Erik en trotse moeder van Anne (’94), Lennart (’95) en Marlijn (’03). Ze woont in Winsum, in het noorden van Nederland. Birgit begon met Scrapbooken in oktober 2003 en deze hobby werd al snel een echte verslaving! In februari 2004 begon ze met het organiseren van crops bij haar thuis, al snel gevolgd door het geven van workshops en demonstraties bij hobbywinkels en voor groothandel Kars. Ze was een designer voor verschillende Design Teams en in de afgelopen jaren is haar werk gepubliceerd in verschillende (inter)nationale Scrapbook magazines en idea books. Intussen heeft Birgit haar eigen bedrijf en werkt tevens als freelance designer/demonstratrice. Ook geeft ze nog steeds crops en workshops in haar eigen studio bij haar thuis. Naast dit alles is ze ook nog mede-eigenaar van The Creative Buzz welke creatieve workshops aanbieden in het noorden van Nederland. Birgit’s stijl is grafisch met een freestyle touch. Ze houd ervan om veel leuke details te gebruiken en heel veel kleur. Wil je meer over haar en haar werk weten dan kun je haar hier vinden.

-------------------------------------------


Evelien Verschelde
My name is Evelien Verschelde, I am a 28 years old scrapbooker from Belgium.
In 2001 I started working in my moms craftstore, Hobby Farm.
I have 2 daughters, Julie 3 year and Olivia is 9 months.
I began with scrapbooking about 7 years ago and I've been hooked ever since!!
I also teach in the store and hobby clubs, somethimes I teach on events .
Creating is my passion, I love being inspired and inspiring others.
 
 
Mijn naam is Evelien Verschelde, ik ben 28 jaar en een scrapbooker uit Belgie.
Ik ben opgegroeid in een creatieve familie en starte in 2001 in de hobbywinkel (Hobby Farm) van mijn ma.
Ik heb 2 dochtertjes, Julie is 3 jaar en Olivia is 9 maand.
7 jaar geleden ontdekte ik scrapbooking en begon workshops te geven in de winkel, af en toe geef ik ook workshops op events en hobby verenigingen.  
Ik hou ervan om anderen te inspireren en geïnspireerd te worden!
--------------------------------------------



Nathalie Kalbach     
  Nathalie Kalbach is a Mixed Media Artist and Scrapbooker living with her husband in the second biggest city of Germany - in Hamburg. Living in the heart of the city in an art&craft- thriven neighborhood, she gets inspired by her urban sourroundings. Nat loves to design, teach and write - doing all of it wholeheartedly. She has her own column with Somerset Memories called “Nathalie’s Studio” and also writes for the German Scrapbooking Print Magazine “ScrapArtZine”. Nat designs for several manufacturers - including Tattered Angels, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Rose Moka, InfoCrea and PunkySprouts. She teaches Scrapbooking Workshops in several different countries in Europe, Israel and in the United States. Her teaching style is fresh and unique, she loves to interact with her students and showing them the techniques and experiences she has, while pushing them in a subtile way to add their own creative kick to the projects. In general none of her students projects look alike. They learn how to use the material in different ways and know why they should purchase it.


Geen opmerkingen: